Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My steamer has a huge crack in it!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar
    Ack! Now I have to see if I can return it... The water was getting hot and then it started to pour out! Is there any way I could use my iron on a low setting with a pillowcase or something between the iron and Sam's hair? I'd try my hair straightener but it has no settings- just on/off. I just want Sam's hair to be smooth!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 24, 2006 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How disappointing! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] So sorry to hear about this problem!

    Maybe you could try putting the iron on the lowest steaming level of heat, and put it in about 3 pillowcases, and test it on a small piece that's in a less obvious place.

    Joy

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    You can use an iron?

    I thought it would melt the hair!

    Are you sure?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by omitsallspaces:
    You can use an iron?

    I thought it would melt the hair!

    Are you sure?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what the pillowcases would be for.

    Felicity_Fan, I'm sorry about your steamer breaking [img]frown.gif[/img] . Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I decided to mist the hair and use my straightner with the velvet type covered plates. It worked for the most part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •